If anything here piques your interest, don't hesitate to reach out!
- I aim to train 4-5 days a week, mostly focusing on strength and hypertrophy with the occasional cardio.
- I've transitioned away from the Bro Split to my own version of Push/Pull/Legs which is shown below. It's probably not the most optimal, but it's what works with the equipment accessible to me.
- Flat Barbell Bench Press
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Standing Straight Bar Tricep Pushdown
- Standing Cable Chest Flyes
- Dropset (max to 1kg) Lateral Raises
- Conventional Deadlift
- Seated Lat Pulldown
- Seated Cable Row
- Incline Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- Standing Cable Face Pulls
- Cable Bicep Curls
- Cable Wrist Curls
jk, here's my Legs day:
- Barbell Back Squat
- Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Press Machine